TBD

TBD on Ning

This is my daughter and "our" hair. Except mine is longer. I don't know what to do with it. So whether I let it stay curly or wash it with heavy conditioner so it goes straight, or curl it on curlers, I end up putting it in a clip in the back.
And if I cut it I look older.

Tags: hair, products

Views: 22

Replies to This Discussion

Good looking couple! Gorgeous hair! Some women pay a lot of money to make their hair look like that. *wink* You won;t necessarily look older with shorter hair. The right cut and style can actually take years off your face. :) Talk with your hair dresser and tell him/her what you told us. He/she should be able to give you some suggestions. If not, perhaps it's time to change salons.

A year ago I went short and I love it! I'm like Felicia. I hate primping and spending a lot of time fussing with hair, makeup, etc.. I got tired of fighting with my hair every morning. My best friend, who happens to be an awesome hair stylist, suggested this cut and I told her to go for it. LOVE, LOVE it! Very simple and easy to care for. Basically wash and wear! *thumbs up* Of course, I have to get it trimmed every 6-8 weeks, but it's worth it for the low maintenance factor.
She's a CAT! Where have ya been Bonnie ! /;-D LoL !!!
DZ how did you know?

The above pictured daughter actually thought SHE was a cat until she was about 4 years old.

SeaRain
That is too funny.

BTW- The curly hair came from my grandfather. And out of 33 grandchildren, two guys and I got it.

The guys were ok. I got the shit beat out of me by the girl cousins!
I would love to have hair like that...I dont like getting perms ...I dont like the chemical smell or the potential damage it does to my hair...so I have to use a curling iron if I want my hair to be curly....and what a hassle...but my hair doesnt look good straight...so I have to spend all that time and effort for curls...
Funny - I always wanted long straight (Cher) hair - I just had 6 inches trimmed off of mine. It is naturally curly and so it always looks much shorter than it is! (Ignore the no make up and self-taken picture!)

SeaRain,
I would do anything to trade scalps with you - your hair is justlike your daughter's hair? Google curly hairstyles for women over 40, and someone who's really good with hair - not necessarily real expensive - but someone who is really good should work with you face shape too.

While you're googling curly haircuts, I'm going to be googling scalptransplants!
Lynda
LOL LyndaAndLab - and everyone. The problem has always been I don't have the money for upkeep for short hair, so letting it grow is my only option. I sometimes try to get my friends or daughter to cut my hair and they run like hell. My hairdresser knows my hair, knows me, and when I get rich I will put my hair in her hands. Until then, it is a ponytail/clip style. And I will google curly hair hairstyles for over - dare I say it - 50. Lynda, you are too kind.

Thanks

SeaRain

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service