TBD

TBD on Ning

Dazzling Zoomer Gal Diana's Discussions (1,320)

Discussions Replied To (390) Replies Latest Activity

"LoL! I hear you sista! Goodness - their egos. As to the chap in question - we move (…"

Dazzling Zoomer Gal Diana replied Oct 23, 2013 to Does Age Matter ? What is considered too old for you when being with someone ?

20 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by Dazzling Zoomer Gal Diana

"A great story! Thanks for the post Wolfdancer! "

Dazzling Zoomer Gal Diana replied Oct 23, 2013 to Childhood (and Adult ) Crushes !

3 Oct 23, 2013

"Right - I'll start us off shall I ? My parents and I moved so often my crushes were…"

Dazzling Zoomer Gal Diana replied Sep 20, 2013 to Childhood (and Adult ) Crushes !

3 Oct 23, 2013

"Very very cool!"

Dazzling Zoomer Gal Diana replied Sep 16, 2013 to Does Age Matter ? What is considered too old for you when being with someone ?

20 Oct 23, 2013

"I am so sorry for your loss. Thank you for a beautiful tribute.  You took a great gr…"

Dazzling Zoomer Gal Diana replied Sep 16, 2013 to Does Age Matter ? What is considered too old for you when being with someone ?

20 Oct 23, 2013

"So perfectly put WS. It behoves men and women over 45 that at any given moment, the…"

20 Oct 23, 2013

"This is such a great question I am still pondering it. Thank you Wolfdancer.I have t…"

20 Oct 23, 2013

"What a nice question!I'm a interior decorator (and certified home staging profession…"

Dazzling Zoomer Gal Diana replied Sep 14, 2013 to Your Style

7 Sep 14, 2013

"Welcome to the group Devin! Great post. Hummmmmmm. So I have to admit to something p…"

Dazzling Zoomer Gal Diana replied Sep 14, 2013 to What's your guilty pleasure?

4 Jan 19, 2014
Reply by Kathryn K

""Ello ~ founder present . . . finally after a rather long hiatus. Got a question? "

Dazzling Zoomer Gal Diana replied Sep 11, 2013 to Hey Ya'll

6 Sep 11, 2013

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service