TBD

TBD on Ning

Suggestions anyone?

Right now take-out Chinese sounds good. Except my favorite place doesn't deliver and I don't want to go out. In the heat. And the rain. And the Tornado warning.

Do you like Chinese food?

Views: 11831

Replies to This Discussion

Heavens, No. I'm not that ambitious.
Chicken and artichoke hearts sautéed in olive oil. Served over linguine and topped with sun-dried tomatoes and parmesan cheese.
We dined at Shoney's. I had a tuna sandwich and friut. Caleb had meatloaf, mashed potates and some peaches.
d@mn, Quinn, that sounds great!

PA, that's the 3rd night in a row that you've eaten out. I'm seeing a pattern here....

Steak & eggs, scrambled w/cheese, & toast for me. Eating as we speak. Well, as I type.
It is more like the 300th night in a row. I never cook dinner mainly because Caleb needs to get out and see people. He was hugged by at least 10 people tonight and I was only hugged by one. But she was cute.
RE: only one hug. Take your victories where you can get 'em, PA! LOL!
Hey, I'll take one good hug any day, right?
All our dinners tonight sound great. We got it goin' on! '-)

now if only I could find a petsitter for this weekend........
I had sweet corn and hot dogs.

Nothin' special I guess.
Meat and a 'baked" tater....used to be special...tonight it was ho hum...
Shoulda had a grilled PB & J.....:-(
Proscuitto and melon, roasted potatoes, spinach and mushroom soup, and roasted chicken. It was ok. :)
Tonight we are in Chattanooga. We ate at a Texas Roadhouse. I had steak and chili and Caleb had prime rib. Caleb also danced with the waitresses.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service