TBD

TBD on Ning

> What if there were no hypothetical questions?

> Is there another word for synonym?

> Where do forest rangers go to “get away from it all"?

Go ahead.... ask anything.

Tags: ?, Can someone help me?, Do you know if...?, What is THAT all about?

Views: 58

Replies to This Discussion

hey! What's your beef w/Oprah?

P.A., I think you have a great question there. Have you done any research to see if research has been done on this hypothesis?

I told you folks somewhere yesterday how close Oprah and I are even though I don't ever watch her show.

I missed that, P.A. Will you tell me where, or will I need to search all the threads from yesterday to try & find it.

I'm waiting with bated breath...

Oprah???.....so she's got more money than God, but she is just so full of herself. Just don't like her.

Bob.... 

oh, I'm too tired. But we're couching this conversation, to revisit it at a later date.

I'll sit and lurk on the couch with you...

I think you've been mod (ed) Cowboy.....:-}

I wondered if I am sitting on a world sitting on a piece of dust in someone elses living room just waiting to be vaccumed up......
I hope not, caseyjo.
Me to D's
I periodically wonder if in my lifetime I have drank enough beer to float a battleship. I'm not sure, hell, I have no idea, how to go about researching this. Does anyone have a battleship that they are not currently using. I think funes is a mathematician, maybe he can work up an algorithm to use to figure this out.
I am quite certain we can give this a good guesstimate, Robbie. First, how about you begin some calculations.... calculate approximately how many beers you drank, and how often, during different phases in your life, beginning w/your earliest beer drinking & running through... now.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service