TBD

TBD on Ning

Hello and Welcome to all that come by our humble lounge. Please sit and have coffee and breakfast or we also have take out if you need to get to work. You are most welcome to return in the evening for drinks, music and lots of fun. Leave a message and say hello, we are so glad that you stopped by to visit us...................

Ladyg, Owner
Mary, Manager
Lynn, Bartender

Tags: chat, friends, visit

Views: 13

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Good morning, Ladyg, Mary, jeff, jim, and all the rest!
see you tonite, i hope!
hey, CatEyes! sorry i missed you! i'm about to shut down my farm and my fish tanks. i never get 'em tended anyhow....
well well !! ..there she go's in & out ...sheesh that girl is hard to catch!!!....how doo everyone hope u all r well & in good spirits ill just grab a dew & off i go ...hiddy ho!!!
thanks can i have a large cup of coffiee

Hello it is so good to see you in here ((((((((Chickie Cat)))))))))), even if I did miss you! I'm here tonight earlier then I thought......and see I've missed...((((((((Ladyg,Lynn, dew Jeff, and Tina and James))))))))))))) it's been a very long and
tiring day......so I think I'm going to Good night and Sweet Dreams, hope by tomorrow I will be more up to par........:)
g'nite, Mary, sorry you're feeling exhausted, but i hope it was a worthwhile day...
((((Mary))))

hello, Tina, jeff, james!
boy!! we sure miss each other alot so ill say good nite ..mary ..lynn ladyg 7 cat& who else i missed ..im off to dream land ...sweet dreams to all & to all a good nite!!..humm i sound like santa...oh well bye !...
g'nite, jeff. sweetest dreams to ya!
hummm ...no body here again ...think ill have a bit to eat ..food looks yummy...& then ill grab a dew... & off i go ...ladtg lynn ..mary & cat where ever u rout there!..catch yall somewhere out there in cyberland....
well, hello again, jeff! they made me work all morning long, here, see these cat-o-nine-tail strips on my back? coming up for air, just a few minutes, before i dive back in...

hi, Ladyg, Mary, CatEyes, jim.... see you sometime soon, i hope!
slow down lynn!!!!....im starting to sweat just thinking bout u working that hard!!! fewww!!..im pooped!!!...lol!!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service