TBD

TBD on Ning

Tell me two things in response to the request. Then post your own for the next person.

Views: 4388

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

dark purple and pale hospital green

TM2T that thrill you

Spring and the first couple of snow storms.

TM2T you don't give a mouse sized fart about.

1. I don't care too much for lotsa jewelry and...

2. changing my earrings to match what I'm wearing

TM2T's you were frightened of as a child.

I remember hiding behind the couch whenever there was a vampire or werewolf movie on. And I was so shy , to this day I'm a bit impaired, so I guess people would be right up there too.

I was scared of politicians threatening global thermonuclear war and the school bully. Then I realized that they were both basically the same thing, that they were all a lot of big talk and bluffing, and I've rarely been scared of anything since.

TM2T you wish your cell phone had, and 2 things you wish it didn't.

MP3 & daytimer and wish it didn't, coverage in certain areas and mostly annoying rings

remember the home phones?...TM2T's you miss about having one.

Not having to push five microscopic buttons before you can even say "Hello", and recording insanely annoying, lengthy answering machine messages. (I came up with some doozies, let me tell you.)

TM2T household items you constantly break.

vacuum cleaner and my fingernails...oops that's not a household item, but I do break 'em...

TM2T's that make your chores easier.

The dish washer and the steam cleaner I recently bought to do the tile floors.

TM2T you need help to do.

I need help dusting the ceiling fans and getting to the top shelf in the linen closet. I've fallen off the step ladder before and refuse to use it.

TM2T's beside you right now.

A toy tiger figure and a box of pearlized cotton for embroidery, a quilt I'm halfway done with that I don't like, my phones, notebooks, glasses , yankee candle, vitamins, ipod shuffle charger,stamps,hand lotion.

TM2T that you liked to do as a teenager.

I remember wanting to drive alot...it was so new and I liked to play with my makeup alot, I got pretty good at it (at least I thought so).

TM2T's you were forbidden to do as a teen?

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service