TBD

TBD on Ning

Since the demise of my local video store...which one could actually walk in and browse the shelves..look over some new releases and check out some oldies,  I have now been reduced to the services of Netflix (streaming ain't me) and the oddly placed "Redbox" and the equally oddly placed "Bluebox"!

So, for the price of $1.00 plus tax, I get to choose from the sorely limited selection located in the "box".

So, dear viewers, let's extend  a helping hand  to those of us who are willing to swipe that miracle card that allows us to view what's new.

On a scale of 1 to 10...rate what you've rented from the box.  10 being worth a whole dollar!

Tags: do it again, waste of $, worth every penny

Views: 344

Replies to This Discussion

She's never been able to keep up.

Maybe. But WHAT a shelter! '-)

Burlesque...got it for free...not worth that much.

Just saw "Cowboys and Aliens" and I give it a 9.

our Netflix just came in - Super 8.  Sounds ok, will let you know.  I recently saw the Help at $3 movie place, it was very good! oh, i saw an interesting movie about a guy who was a homeless guy in a wheelchair who got the power of healing others, but ended up in jail.  Very indie, i liked it!  It was called Sympathy for Delicious.  Check it out!

Please post what you think of Super 8...am curious about that one. I agree with your take on "The Help"...I liked it.

I really enjoyed Super 8, Grace.

That was a ten for me.

I like both of those also.

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hollows.

I liked the movies better before CGI took them over...

Caleb and I see most of the really good movies at the theater when they are first released. Friday is movie day unless there are more than one good new movie in which case we may also go on Sunday.  By the way he pays and I drive the 3 miles to get us there.

Last week we saw New Years Eve. I would give it an 8.

I love fun movies with big casts like that, Valentines Day was panned by the critics, but I liked it :-)

I liked it well enough too.   I would see New Years Eve. 

I should read "The Help" but will see the movie.

I just wish I still had Netflix w/o having to buy some new doodad to make it worthwhile.

I miss my 'indies'....

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service