TBD

TBD on Ning

I have roamed all the way back to page 6 of the discussions. All Right!!! I admit that I kept getting distracted by all the goings on, both witty and serious, while I was gone. It took me a while to catch up. But I couldn't find my favorite discussion. "Random Thoughts". Finely on a random chance, I looked in the Games Dept. There it is. I don't understand. Who thought "Random Thoughts" should be in the games group? It's not fair. When I play games I have to concentrate. How can my ADD brain concentrate on a game, knowing that Random Thoughts is within a key stroke. I think all us random thinkers should rebel. If we can stay on subject long enough. Actually, I guess organized random thinking is an oxymoron.

Where do you think Random Thoughts should be?

Tags: confused, dazed, lunacy, sex, thoughts

Views: 57

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A little horse do-wop for you, Snaggy... click here, then click on them.
Those do-wop horses are a hoot, Chez! There was a horse grazing in field near our cabin last week.... very funny "Who's on First" experience we had regarding it. We were driving back to the cabin & mr. hottie said, "Look at the horse in that field down there." I said, "Looks like a bull to me." To which he looks again & says, "It's a horse." To which I replied, "I think it's a bull."
Then we added exclamation points to our tones & did a round of, "It's a horse!" "No! It's a BULL! Are you kidding me?!"
And then one of us caught on & we fell out laughing..... there were 2 fields, one above the other. I was looking beyond the first field, at a bull. He was looking at a horse, indeed grazing in the lower field.
We drove down to see the horse & I gathered grass to feed him. mr. hottie warned me that he thought the horse would bite. I thought he was being ridiculous, and fed him (the horse, not mr. hottie) a few handfuls a grass. Then the horse tried to bite me.
mr. hottie is such a know-it-all.
The horse tried to bite you because you did not give him a sugar cube for desert.
well, darnit, I didn't HAVE any sugar cubes w/me! I was fast tho, he didn't get me.
Love horses :-)

Why was the horse strolling on your street B A F?

Chez? Love the do wop horses, thank you very much.

Snagg? Are you calling me a know-it-all?
Thank you, it's about time I was recognized for my superiority complex superior intellect. [hahahahaha] [Almost got that out with a straight face, drat!]
Speaking of horses, I saw a really great poster....

Hey, whatever works for you...
Yes, B A F, I think there's more festive ways of burning calories. I just got back from vacationing in the Great Smoky Mtns. & I think I burned a lot of calories.
Didn't go backpacking.
Or hiking.
It was a great vacation. '-)
Wow! Do I have to go somewhere in it, or can I just wear it around the house?

,-D
You can burn calories picking up a beer stein, can’t you?

For our Quinn.... what a beautiful mess you are this week.

hehehe.... I know, if I was in reach you'd kick my @ss. but I'm not.
and you have a concussion, so sit still ;-p
Y'all have a great day now, y'hear? '-)

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service