TBD

TBD on Ning

I have roamed all the way back to page 6 of the discussions. All Right!!! I admit that I kept getting distracted by all the goings on, both witty and serious, while I was gone. It took me a while to catch up. But I couldn't find my favorite discussion. "Random Thoughts". Finely on a random chance, I looked in the Games Dept. There it is. I don't understand. Who thought "Random Thoughts" should be in the games group? It's not fair. When I play games I have to concentrate. How can my ADD brain concentrate on a game, knowing that Random Thoughts is within a key stroke. I think all us random thinkers should rebel. If we can stay on subject long enough. Actually, I guess organized random thinking is an oxymoron.

Where do you think Random Thoughts should be?

Tags: confused, dazed, lunacy, sex, thoughts

Views: 57

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh, Chez! And Olivia! I wish ya'll could meet me for a burger at this new burger place in town tonight! We'd probably get thrown out. What fun!

Hey, Olivia, what was that comment about meeting me for Margaritas? Are you in town???? Let's do burgers first, THEN Margaritas! Live from Atlanta..... IT'S SATURDAY NIGHT!!

(if I did Margaritas first, I'd get too buzzed for the burgers. buzzed burgers are not typically a good thing)
I miss margaritas. Yum.
I hadn't had one since my 20's until last year (I'm currently in my 40's, fyi)
There's a ridiculously overpriced upscale Mexican Restaurant in town.... but OMG they've hooked me on their Margaritas & tableside guacamole! The Margaritas are $8/each, I think, & the guac is $12 - it's obscene, imo, but I do go there every few months, b/c they're just soooooooo deelish!!
Recipe! Give me your recipe! I've tried several times, but I cannot get mine anywhere close to those d@mned $8 ones. They've ruined me!

Just like Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Parmiggiano Reggiano
Fresh Mozzarella
Starbucks Espresso Roast beans for home use
$70/bottle aged Modena Balsamic Vinegar

Don't try the best - it's ruins everything else! ;-P

hey, there's a tagline. who could I sell that to?
Walmart?
I'll be right over. We'll all be over, you don't mind my inviting everyone, do you, Quinny?

No blender operational at this time, so I don't bother, plus no hard likker open. I have a full bottle of tequila over in the storeroom, but it's no fun to drink alone. Wines are easier, and I'm lazy.

But I do make a mean guacamole and I always have avocados in the house. I'll bring some along.

*That had better be a full quart, with bottomless chips, for twelve bucks!!*
I KNOW, and NO, it isn't! ;-p
Are you back from peeing yet?
I'm gonna be in Asheville next month. How long ya stayin'?
oh, boy. Hotlanta's in trouble.
What if she only does feature length?
Nytol, I'm off. Have a good rest of Saturday, see you when I get back from pond scum inspection tomorrow.
Well, Olivia, I have a little more stringent rules for myself. You'll need to assure me that you're not a stalking, psychopathic serial killer before I'll be willing to meet you. I have credentials. I've met over a dozen tbd'ers that are all still alive. Can you fork up the same, missy?

'night, Chez. zzz.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service