TBD

TBD on Ning

TeeBubbaDee is going into the hospital tomorrow for surgery & could be there awhile...
I just want you to know, TeeBub, that you have lots of friendship & love & support here, & an abundance of people that will be pulling for your success & recovery. You're awesome.

Tags: TeeBubbaDee

Views: 59

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

see, tbubbad- you're still adorable, no matter what!
I don't know Sweetie, Face and neck have gone down some, but I laid down for a while, and the eye blew right back up. Got me a nice shiner too. Looks like I got in a fight with my DR. At least they decided no air today. So black eye and all, I am celebrating my first day in the hospital without a blow job!!
Just curious Bubba, how big is the compressor?
What compressor???

Believe me Chez, That anywhere near big enough for this job.
lol! Well, I'm sorry about that, TeeBubba... right? hahaha!

Are you icing that eye?
Thanks for checking in w/us.
I left some music over at The Daily Grind if you wanna hear some tunes.

xox
That’s modern medicine for you………
They used to hit you with the little rubber hammer, now they black both of your eyes.
G'night, Tee. Sleep well tonight.

BTW, I heard about some tornadoes over on the other side of Ohio. I hope your high air pressure situation had nothing to do with it!

*I also hope all our TBD'ers around there are okay.*
Wow, Chez. Figures.... you know more living OUT of the states than I know living right here in them. ;-p
Not on the news, but on my MSN front page last night. Sad and scary, the things weather can do.
Good morning TeeBubbaDee.... just stopping by to hi. xox

Update, Blood count? Pretty sure I have blood, but how the heck am I supposed to count it? one mississippi, two mississippi? Urinalysis? Please check the fire hydrant. Temp? No, They gave me a shot for distemper. Button pushes? Olivia, you are welcome to come and push my buttons any time. Swollen digits? Yes, my swollen eye looks like it was poked with a swollen digit. Smiley face pain chart? Hmmmm, not sure. My chart has all moon faces on it.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service