TBD

TBD on Ning

TeeBubbaDee is going into the hospital tomorrow for surgery & could be there awhile...
I just want you to know, TeeBub, that you have lots of friendship & love & support here, & an abundance of people that will be pulling for your success & recovery. You're awesome.

Tags: TeeBubbaDee

Views: 59

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Pru, Thanks for the info. The wife of my friend that I was visiting in Coprous Cove, TX Had to have that mesh put in. (It's a long story) She seems to be doing fine. TeeBub, We are all waiting to hear from you.

Feel better soon!
Jes' killin some time around here, Tee...

...can't wait for you to get back in the game!

*Thanks for the update, Pru!*
The best news yet! TBub is coming home this afternoon. His neighbor is picking him up. Needless to say he's joyous beyond words. He was surprised at how fast he's recuperating. He's a tough old bastard. He'll be busy when he gets home so he's unsure when he'll be able to come on and frolic with us. He couldn't find the words to express how much he appreciates his friends at tbd.
YAY TeeBub!! (hey, Larry, he's gonna see that you called him a b@st@rd. and old. hehehe)
Wait 'til he sees the hundreds of well wishes he's received on this thread. That should perk him right up & get his nose to running & his tail to wagging. We've been pulling for ya 24/7, TeeBub!
here's a little hug to get you home... xox

Lots and lots of hugs TBub!!!! (((((((((MONSTER HUGS)))))))) as DD would say and give!!!! Love ya!!
LOL, yeah he'll see that I was calling him names d's, but I'm not afraid of him, not for a few months yet. :)
Oh, happy happy happy dance!

WOOF!!
TEEBUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yea Tbub be well and take it easy dude.
Woof back at ya!!!! You're looking sooooo well!!!!!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service