TBD

TBD on Ning

And now my bras are falling off and I have to lace my tennis shoes tighter.

Life's a BITCH! LOL

~q.

Views: 20

Replies to This Discussion

http://www.zepter.com/zc/ etc. google further for US retailers. Fantastic !!! Thks. Alla!!!
Don't forget, it's expensive. But the quality is superb.
One of the most ubiquitous "hidden sources" is baking soda, or sodium bicarbonate. That's what is in laundry soap, bath soap, bath powder, and toothpaste.
I had a lot of stomach and intestinal issues so I took a food Intolerance test. This is different than a food allergy. I eliminated all the foods I was intolerant to and I lost weight and my stomach issues and headaches are almost completely gone. One thing I would suggest to anyone trying to lose weight is get rid of High Fructose Corn Syrup and Sugar from your diet. You will be amazed at the things that contain HFCS. If I can do it, I know you can do it.
Thks. RRC. This sounds interesting and a smart thing to do for tummy issues. how does this test work?
I took the ALCAT test. A simple blood draw, my Dr. did mine. Lots of questions can be answered through their website. www.alcat.com.
Motivation came from how much better I feel without aluminum accumulating in my system! That, and watching three elderly relatives slowly succumb to Alzheimer's. I do NOT want to spend my last years not knowing who I am.
Quilty! What will we call you at the end of this adventure when you are no longer Queeeellllted?

I am so happy for you, and as Diana says, you have a cheering section here. It will be a pleasure to give you the encouragement you need.

If you need ideas for recipes to fit your diet, maybe we can make suggestions to keep it fun and interesting too. Do let us know if you get stuck for inspiration.
Good job, Quilty! And how interesting about the aluminum thing... Years ago Corningware had Visionware, a glass collection of cookware for the oven and STOVEtop. ! I think that people did not follow the directions for using the glass cookery and many accidents must have taken place. I still have a Visionware (glass) saucepan which I use all the time. Aluminum has been the source of many health questions since the 1960's. I remember as a kid thinking "What else is there?" That's all we knew.

And margarine!
I LOVED my Visions cookware! Unfortunately, the set didn't survive my five kids learning to cook! I wish it was still available, but Bed, Bath, and Beyond told me that they don't make it anymore.
Thanks, Chez!

And don't worry... I'll STILL be the most comfortable/comforting hugger you'll ever know! :)

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service