TBD

TBD on Ning

We have made a few changes to the tab configuration. It is an attempt to make them a little tidier and user friendly. We would appreciate any useful comments and we will consider any suggestions. Thank You in advance for your help.
Under FAQ/Help you will find the groups Member help with Ning, Community Guidelines along with tabs for the moderators.
Also you will note that Forum and games have their own tabs. I hope these work and please let us know what you think.

Tags: Tabs

Views: 16

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks, Bull! Re: Forum/Games, this is what I had wished for all along. And bundling all the site info together makes a lot of sense. Glad you could do it.

Now, just one more suggestion: could you move things around just a bit, for example:
Main My Page Members Invite Groups Blogs Chat The Welcome Lounge Q&A Games Forum FAQ/Help

In other words, grouping the social areas together so we don't need to hunt & peck among the permanent fixtures to find them.
Bull!!!! I demand that chat be put between groups and blogs!!!

JUST KIDDING!!!

I agree with Chez suggestion but at the same time got to say if it is very much trouble to do, I'm happy enough with the new arrangement. I was a little confused at first. But, that might have been caused by outside influences. I really, really apreciate that someone is trying to improve the format and making it more user friendly. And putting the FAQ/Help tab where it can be easily found is a great improvement.
Thanks, Moderators.
They are about as close as I can get them now, some positions are defaulted by ning.
I like it. Its much cleaner and more organized.
Thanks! Good job!
I've never paid much attention to the placement of those tabs. Mostly, I've relied on my ability to read.
Pretty good, when I can sound out the words.
Oh, you are such a show-off, Gary! ,-D

Thanks, Bull, good work.
Wow! I love the changes; especially separating Forum Discussions & Games. Thanks!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service