TBD

TBD on Ning

Aggie's Discussions (11,475)

Discussions Replied To (747) Replies Latest Activity

"One day I was walking down the beach with some friends, when one of them shouted, "L…"

Aggie replied Apr 9 to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

347 Jul 12
Reply by Aggie

"I walked into a Starbucks with a buy-one-get-one-free coupon for a Grande Latte. I h…"

Aggie replied Apr 9 to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

347 Jul 12
Reply by Aggie

"I was at the checkout of a local Walmart. The cashier rang up $46.64 charges. I gave…"

347 Jul 12
Reply by Aggie

"Jay Leno went into the audience to find the most embarrassing first date that a woma…"

Aggie replied Apr 2 to Battle of the sexes

387 yesterday
Reply by Aggie

"A physicist, an engineer, and a statistician go hunting. They spot a deer 30 yards a…"

Aggie replied Mar 31 to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

347 Jul 12
Reply by Aggie

"HOW TO MAKE A MAN HAPPY 1. Let him have his space. 2. Sleep with him. 3. Be his best…"

Aggie replied Mar 31 to Battle of the sexes

387 yesterday
Reply by Aggie

""I am" is reportedly the shortest sentence in the English language. Could it be that…"

Aggie replied Mar 27 to Battle of the sexes

387 yesterday
Reply by Aggie

" Chicken Soup"

Aggie replied Feb 27 to Sharing The Joy Of All Animals

90 Jun 20
Reply by Aggie

"One day, a housework-challenged husband decided to wash his sweatshirt. Seconds afte…"

Aggie replied Feb 14 to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

347 Jul 12
Reply by Aggie

""

Aggie replied Feb 2 to Sharing The Joy Of All Animals

90 Jun 20
Reply by Aggie

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service