TBD

TBD on Ning

Forum Discussions (1,410)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pittsburg Meet and pictures

The Pittsburg meet was quite successful. We were out for a good meal and karaoke at a Italian grill and bar saturday evening. (lasted unti…

Started by CWO3ROBBIE

11 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by LadyBug

We want to meet you.

Kittycat and I are travelling between Youngstown, Oh and Minneapolis, Mn. We're leaving tomorrow aft. and returning early next week. We'll…

Started by larry kremis

1 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by TeeBubbaDee

Another math problem - Math peeps - help!

OK. New subject. Students are medical transcriptionists. They can get a job where they get paid by the hour. If they work from home they ma…

Started by SeaRain

5 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by RUSSELL ALBRIGHT

A Message from Timothy Carr, FreePress.net

Tell Congress: Pass Net Neutrality Now The phone and cable companies are scrambling to kill Net Neutrality so they can inspect and filter…

Started by ZenDog

3 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by jacquin

GOLDEN WEDDING ANNIVERSARY

I work with a lady that will be celbrating her golden wedding anniversary next weekend. She has been so excited. She has a nice husband and…

Started by blondie 11

8 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by blondie 11

Na Na

NBC ran two television commercials at 9:45pm on Monday, August 3, 2009. The first was a spot on behalf of Anheuser Busch, where several se…

Started by ZenDog

4 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by ZenDog

Without Justice

A man named Tarbox said it long ago as he merged his life with courthouse concrete; I heard him clearly with my opened ears: There will be…

Started by ZenDog

0 Aug 3, 2009

Mike Vick

I was disgusted to read that Mike Vick was going to play professional football again. To me he is worse than a dog. He think he really shou…

Started by blondie 11

64 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Urbangal

Help! Names needed!

Remember my post on the old TBD - I needed suggestions of boy names? We need more. She is going to name him after her best friend's ex-boy…

Started by SeaRain

29 Aug 2, 2009
Reply by Ubu

CALLING ALL PEOPLE THAT CREATED GROUPS HERE, ON NING

Today we have 200 groups. Great! Very creative people. I love it. I looked at some of the groups and I noticed that not all of them are set…

Started by Alla

40 Aug 2, 2009
Reply by Alla

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service