TBD

TBD on Ning

Forum Discussions (1,410)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LIFE'S BEST

today is my birthday, and I am kind of refecting on some thing. What is the best thing that has happened to you in your lifetime. Lets rule…

Started by blondie 11

10 Aug 12, 2009
Reply by larry kremis

hey

Well this sucks. The font sucks. We have no KUDOS. Did I mention the lack of KUDOS? And o yeah, this font situation SUCKS. Good night ever…

Started by ZenDog

51 Aug 11, 2009
Reply by Dazzling Zoomer Gal Diana

Dobbs and Beck

I know why these two clowns get away with their nonsense. They work for the CIA. Well, Dobbs could work for MI6, he could be on loan or som…

Started by ZenDog

54 Aug 11, 2009
Reply by WendyLynn

A Message from FreePress

SaveTheNews You know that journalism is in trouble. Media consolidation is forcing out independent voices; local papers are closing down,…

Started by ZenDog

6 Aug 11, 2009
Reply by ZenDog

Does anyone here have Multiple Sclerosis?

Hi! Just trying to meet others who may suffer from a chronic illness. I was diagnosed with MS in 2007 and I write about my experience on a…

Started by synchronicity

12 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by Christopher K. Carlson

Political Party

Should the political parties in the U. S. be disbanded? It seem like when one party is in charge the other parties just criticize, complain…

Started by Eddie Phipps

18 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by Slayer Dug

HELP - my eyes are driving me crazy

With glasses I see up close. Without glasses I see far away. But it always seems I have to clean my glasses and when I don't have them on I…

Started by SeaRain

9 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by nina M

Help - the cat is scaring me

The cat is sitting every so straight staring into the corner. Now he is playing with something he found. Is it real or his imagination? I…

Started by SeaRain

8 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by SandraDee

When Will They Stop???

I just got an e-mail from British Interpol, it seems they have found some money that is owed me. I am so lucky that way, people are constan…

Started by Grace Linda

6 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by Lady Glitter

My ego is shot all to hell!

Why do hotels have mirrors in the bathroom that takes up an entire wall? And above the mirror is full length fluorescent lighting. Rooms fo…

Started by larry kremis

13 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by stillgoing

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service