TBD

TBD on Ning

Forum Discussions (1,410)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HEAVENLY PACKS OF TEN

The Topps Company, manufacturer of chewing gum and candy and collectibles is best known for the leading producer of baseball,football,…

Started by Mark Joel Lane

3 Nov 16, 2014
Reply by funesthememorious

Hey

(Sorry if this is a repeat. I tried to send some PMs, but I think they failed, so I'm going to try to do this again as a discussion.) I do…

Started by DannyO

5 Nov 9, 2014
Reply by TeeBubbaDee

SLOW DOWN, NEW YORK

On November 7th, New York City's reduced speed limit of 25 MPH from 30 MPH will be in effect in about 90% of NYC streets.  This safety…

1 Nov 8, 2014
Reply by darroll

SENIOR SEATING

An old man lay sprawled across three entire  seats in the movie theater.When the usher came by and noticed  this, he whispered to the old m…

2 Oct 28, 2014
Reply by Aggie

THE BIRTHDAY BOY

It was my birthday about a month ago. Thank you. Thank you all  for the birthday wishes... but you ungrateful people are TOO LATE.!!!  …

4 Oct 26, 2014
Reply by darroll

BRIGHTON BEACH MEMOIRS

In one of the most bizarre crimes in history, a resident of Brighton Beach in Brooklyn, NY has been arrested for trying to drain the Atlant…

2 Sep 20, 2014
Reply by Mark Joel Lane

"WHEN LUCK ISN'T LUCK"

I hope you all enjoy reading this interesting article.    A little boy wanted a taste of molasses from the large barrel by the door of an o…

Started by Letha Robinson

0 Sep 3, 2014

THE PLANE CONVERSATION

A man boarded a shuttle flight from New York  to Boston and after he was settled in his seat, he saw the most beautiful woman he had ever…

1 Aug 31, 2014
Reply by flippr 2.0

CLEAR AS MUD

Traveling to the Poconos, from our home on Long Island, I often see these signs in Pennsylvania that say" BRIDGE MAY BE ICY".  What's with…

0 Aug 31, 2014

AHOY THERE MATEY

Last Saturday my wife and I went on a 2 hour sightseeing cruise on the Hudson River in New York. Though we are closer to the lower Hudson a…

0 Aug 27, 2014

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service