TBD

TBD on Ning

Forum Discussions (1,410)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SEARCHING FOR HERMAN

Fourty eight  years ago, Herman James, a North Carolinamountain man, was drafted by the Army.On his first day in basic training, the Army i…

Started by Mark Joel Lane

2 Mar 6, 2015
Reply by Aggie

MY CHOCOLATE MUDSLIDE

I was confronted with a terrible situation last week: a dilemma I could see no escape from, but instead more weeks of horrific torture,fac…

1 Feb 21, 2015
Reply by darroll

Happy Big Bussiness Day

The Perfect Gift for a Long-Distance Valentine !!! http://rhrealitycheck.org/article/2015/02/12/week-sex-valentines-day-edition-candy-flowe

Started by Doga Seven48

0 Feb 15, 2015

OH MY MRI OH MY

Did  you ever say you wanted to do  something stupid  and was told to have your  head examined.?  Well for me, not my head but my brain,to…

2 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by funesthememorious

NO LOGOS

A couple my wife and I are friendly with  cover  a portion of their most watched   TV screen  with black tape as they have  found somet…

4 Jan 10, 2015
Reply by darroll

Good News

A place to post any good news, public or private, that matters to you.

Started by Angharad

247 Jan 10, 2015
Reply by funesthememorious

Prunella Farquar's Birthday party extended to 3 days this year.

City of Tomball will be hosting its Annual Birthday Party for Prunella Farquar again this year. Aggie, Longhorns and everything Texas, alon…

Started by Aggie

23 Dec 19, 2014
Reply by darroll

THE BLOB BUN

Kraft foods has introduced a new product that will have consumers changing their thinking on how to eat a hot dog or hamburger or for that…

1 Dec 19, 2014
Reply by darroll

THE WRONG TOMATO

I was in a local supermarket the other day and bought one small beefsteak tomato which was on sale for $1.49 per pound among other items. W…

1 Dec 12, 2014
Reply by darroll

WAITING FOR THE DOCTOR

Yesterday,being off from work this week before Thanksgiving, I went with my 25 year old daughter to a doctor,(internist), she and my w…

0 Nov 26, 2014

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service