TBD

TBD on Ning

The thing about getting older is that, unless you look in the mirror, you still think of yourself a young and good looking. You look at other people your own age and think "old guy" until you realize that they are probably younger than you. It happened to me on the bus. 2 guys were talking about their birthdays, I glanced at them and thought "old guys talking about what used to be." After a while one of the guys said "yep, I'll be 52 on Sunday." (OH MY GAWD, THAT IS 61/2 years younger than I am!!!!!!)

Anyway, my question for you is, when was the first time you noticed that you were getting older?

Views: 18

Replies to This Discussion

and then you stopped huh teeny?
are you talking about boobs?
That reminds me. I never did compliment you on your breasteses. Nice breasteses.
HAH! I knew you were gonna say that! What you didn't know is that larry has a picture of you that only a few of us have seen. You actually do have nice breateses!
I've got one of those "old guy mirrors" in my bathroom......I swear that mirror makes me look about 34.
It might have been the time my sister commented that I have more grey hair than she does.
Once, when at the safeway store about 6 months ago, a beautiful young girl bagged my single bag of groceries. I was looking at her thinking "I wonder if she would like to go out to dinner with me.", she looked up at me and said "Would you like some help out with that sir."
The first time I noticed that I was getting older? That was when I needed to start coloring my hair to cover gray, not just for fun.
Wait, what? You talking to me???
Are you talking to me, Chez? :-)
I felt the need to cover gray hair while on the job, but now that I am retired, I'm letting my silver hair show! I like it! It looks a lot like yours.
Ya know, when my hair turned white it was a very strange event. I had been cutting my own hair for years, just trimming it because it was fairly long. In my bathroom mirror, it always looked brown to me. One day I decided to get it cut short so I went to the barbershop and when he cut it off there was just a big pile of gray hair! Freaked my out! Now, people are always commenting on my white hair and I like it. I've even thought about going to have it highlighted even whiter. It's a fun disguise because really, I'm still only 23 years old in my head.
Oh, I was just answering Michael, Goldi!

;-D

Yours is soooo pretty; it looks in your pics as if you are going beautifully white. I don't think I'll get to white white for a long time, but I do admire it on my friends. I've just gone beige.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service