TBD

TBD on Ning

Winter's coming....  for a few, it's already arrived, but here in the mid-Atlantic, it's just threatening, so far.  I'm not a fan of fall, because it means that winter lurks around the corner, but for now, the leaves are still on the trees ... most of 'em, anyhow!  and the weather's still tolerable w/o gloves and hat!

please stop by, help yourself to coffee or tea or a soft drink, and tell us how your day (or your week) has been, and catch up with the rest of us!  Thanks for hanging on to this discussion thread!

Tags: friends

Views: 211

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

The acupuncture treatment has lasted pretty nicely so far.  Sharon can't wait until her next one on Friday.  Before this she was feeling like she was falling apart.

Michigan Man is no more.... yayyyy!  Moving on to renew an old relationship!  Yayyyyy!

looks like the left coast is going to get torrential rains for the next few days, maybe not as far north as Portland, but maybe so.  i'm hoping Richard hurries up with that design to ship more of his rainfall to the mid-continent area!

Maybe instead of oil pipelines we should build rain collectors and pipe the water to the less fortunate parts of the country.  I hope the torrential rain stays south.  Normal rainfall here is bad enough.

thanks for your steadfast support, Richard!  today was delightful, altho' sad to wave goodbye. good friends like that are pretty rare.

remembering how the streets flooded from clogged drains a few weeks back, there, i too hope the torrents fail to reach that far north!

According to the national weather this morning we may well be into some of it.  Stay tuned.

best you get crackin' on that pipeline into the midwest!

friday, and November is over.  sigh.

i'm thinking wednesday was my "real" birthday celebration!  no complaints about that!

Richard, I'm glad Sharon's acupuncture is working, hope today's treatment lasts a long time!

Good Saturday morning, I hope all is well for you today.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service