TBD

TBD on Ning

Here we are, can you believe it's April already?  serious signs of spring are plentiful, even tho' the weather goddess can't seem to make up her mind.

Stop in and visit for a bit, tell us how your day's going.  share a bit of your dream with us!

if you're not a regular here, maybe you could click the "follow" button down at the bottom, so you'll get an email when somebody posts here....

Tags: chatting, friends, spring

Views: 430

Replies to This Discussion

Good evening!  It's been a busy day.  And a while ago I started to get that feeling I got on Sunday nights when I knew I had to go to school the next morning and latter to work.  Strange huh!  I am good now though.  We both have our annual physicals in the morning which I don't mind.  I've typed out a list of things to discuss for answers or advice.  I checked the weather for this week.  Yup, you guessed it.... rain.  The May flowers better be very appreciative.

good luck with your matching physicals.  that's true love, if ever was!

understand the dread of monday, but it's counterbalanced by the financial rewards of having work to perform....  but it sooo interferes with living!

May flowers indeed -- i hope they'll be lovely!

monday, here we are again.  1/3 of the year has passed already ... hard to believe!

at least, the weather forecast for later this week shows some real warmth!  bring it on!  yay!

i didn't make it out of the front door yesterday, but did get a new newsletter for the swim team composed and nearly complete, am just waiting for a few more details from the head coach.  too bad they don't pay me....

Not only is it Monday it's also the end of the month already.  The group physicals went well.  We are still alive and will continue to be until who knows when....... the next century? hahaha  I need to fast tomorrow morning then go see Vampira at the lab for some blood work.  Without coffee beforehand it might get ugly.  ;-)

eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.  fasting blood work is just ugly.  i manage never to do that, they seem happy w/ a 2-hour-after-meal blood sugar and non-fasting cholesterol numbers.  i'm always right at their "limit" but never seem to go over.

i vote you take yourself out to breakfast, afterwards! 

still, i am glad that the both of you seem to be healthy as can be!  that's a good thing!  (((Richard-Sharon)))

Richard's physical reminds me that I need to have a eye checkup. I am guessing there could be a change in eye prescription this year. Glad all is well with you guys and I agree with Lynn, treat yourself to a lazy breakfast out before you head home. 

Lynn I didn't make it out of the front door yesterday either. I wore a cap and didn't fix my hair either. 

It's back to work today, I am fighting a headache so I hope it is an easy day.

yeah, the yearly medical crap is a PITB.  i made a dentist appt today.  i truly dread breaking in a new dentist.  that suction thingee -- not the one that hangs over your lip, but the large "tube" that the assistant is supposed to poke around in one's mouth to capture fragments from drilling and so forth?  i just go absolutely hysterical at that!  i finally figured out that it's from high school years when i had abscessed ears and the otolaryngologist would use a teensy vacuum tool to remove "debris" from my ear canals.  i left a dentist's practice because he couldn't seem to remember that, and the next one (a friend-of-a-friend's-hubby) put a huge note on the front of my chart, and that worked well, but here i am in a new place, and i get to start over again, anyhow.  sigh.  i simply don't cope well with medical ANYTHING.  ugh.

but all that said, yes, Crystal, schedule your eye exam and get it done with.  in the end, it's easier than procrastinating and knowing it's hanging over your head....

hope your headache receded, Crystal....

hello, Richard! 

welcome home, Thalia!  i am sorry your holiday couldn't last for EVER....

Not sure who closed this discussion. But I will start a new one for May.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service