TBD

TBD on Ning

Here we are, can you believe it's April already?  serious signs of spring are plentiful, even tho' the weather goddess can't seem to make up her mind.

Stop in and visit for a bit, tell us how your day's going.  share a bit of your dream with us!

if you're not a regular here, maybe you could click the "follow" button down at the bottom, so you'll get an email when somebody posts here....

Tags: chatting, friends, spring

Views: 430

Replies to This Discussion

it's Monday again.  have a great week!

Hi, Lynn!  Good afternoon to you and the other TBDers!

You have a great week too.

thanks for stopping in, Goldilocks!  i hope you're enjoying PA spring as much as i'm loving it, here in the Shenandoah Valley!

Hi Lynn, Crystal, Goldilocks, Robbie and everyone else stopping in.  I have been much busier than I am used to being.  It makes time fly by so much faster.  I am enjoying what I am doing so that's good.  The weather hasn't been conducive to catching spring fever yet.  Maybe more toward June.  I hope your week is off to a good start.

I made it...home from play practice and ready to try and get some sleep. We can't call for lines anymore so I better give the script a once over before I go to sleep.

just as i was despairing that this thread is dying, there come Richard and Crystal to the rescue, once again!  good to hear from you both!

Crystal, i'm thinking you have enough experience with this, you'll manage to fake it if you forget one, but by the first nite, you'll have 'em all down pat!  only another week!

Richard, i'm glad you're happily busy, that's so much more pleasant than having to think up things to do!

LOL  I haven't had a problem with things to do.  There is too much waiting to be done.  On the premise that there will be some spring weather soon there will be outdoors stuff on the waiting list too.  I am good with being too busy rather than not busy at all.

Another week before Crystal needs to break a leg?  How long will this play run Crystal?

I haven't seen Robbie here since before he crossed over to the dark side.  I hope he doesn't forget that we are here.

true, Robbie is MIA.  i was thinking about that as i set up an April discussion thread.  i think he's on teebeedee, he just forgets to stop here, but i don't know that for sure, since i don't go anywhere else here.  glad your content w/ being busy.  i've felt the constant pressure of stuff-needing-done since i got home from conference, it doesn't seem to let up, but since i'm not working 8 hour days, i try not to let it interfere with my friendships!  but sometimes i don't get to facecrack 'til late evening.

Good morning all
Have a new iPad am trying to get used to it. Life is so good right now. Loving every minute of it. More later . Have a day filled with love and laughter.

wow! i have seen iPads while others use them, looks like a nice toy!  good for you!

and i'm truly happy for you, that you have lots of good things going on in your life, Thalia!

Isn't new technology fun?  Enjoy life it only does around once.  :)

Thursday and for some folks, the weekend will begin this afternoon!  yay!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service