TBD

TBD on Ning

Cat's Discussions (17,992)

Discussions Replied To (400) Replies Latest Activity

"Don't ya just wish you were retired at times?  I sure do!"

Cat replied Apr 18, 2011 to OK, who's going to start? Happy Monday. . . nice to be here, and all together in one place. Spread the word.

43 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Ruby Red Crystal

"Fanny, glad your fanny is intact. . . LOL. .      Di, I hope you didn't have a lot o…"

Cat replied Apr 18, 2011 to OK, who's going to start? Happy Monday. . . nice to be here, and all together in one place. Spread the word.

43 Apr 19, 2011

"Who the heck needs healthy anyway on a Monday Marty?"

43 Apr 19, 2011

"Not sure what it is, but looks good from here Marty!"

43 Apr 19, 2011

"Hey Robbie, what's to be confused about?  Am I missing something?"

43 Apr 19, 2011

"Good morning Wendel!   Hope you like cereal!  Maybe tomorrow Larry will come in and…"

43 Apr 19, 2011

"Larry said no peeking. . .    Good morning Robert!  Glad you're here.  Have some cer…"

43 Apr 19, 2011

"Robbie, I heard from Larry either early this morning or late last night.  He's aware…"

43 Apr 19, 2011

"Good morning Charg!  Ruby, have fun with the gynecologist!"

43 Apr 19, 2011

"I started your cereal Robbie. .       "

43 Apr 19, 2011

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service