TBD

TBD on Ning

Time to turn the page on the calender...November came slipping in and soon it will be Thanksgiving. 

The wind is howling today stirring up the leaves and giving us a taste of winter. 

Time to light the fire in an attempt to keep us toasty warm.

Views: 459

Replies to This Discussion

I have put NOTHING together today.........just can't seem to be motivated...not sure I brought the picture hangers from the other house...think I left them in the closet...

Oh well, tomorrow is another day and I have all the time in the world to get this place all put together...at least three rooms are well on their way to becoming my home...cannot get used to this yet...

So here I sit like I'd married and done well LOL

Hope your sunday has been stupendous...filled with love and laughter

How quickly games can change...looks as if the Broncos are ahead right now, that could change on a dime...

For now...have a happy rest of the evening

Richard, thanks for your kind words.  actually, 3 mm oughta' be enough to SEE....  but clearly not.

Thalia, you've been working hard, with packing and now unpacking, and separating from your daughter, and really rearranging your whole life!  just treat yourself gently, move at the pace that seems right to you.  sounds like you DO have a space to escape chaos, and the rest will come together in good time.  rest well, eat healthy, get your exercise, and give yourself time to grieve the changes you're making.  even eu-stress is stressful!  

I started out the day confused. I was laying in bed, awake and wondering why. I got up, looked at my watch and it said 8:58, looked at the atomic wall clock which is set remotely and it said 7:58.  I use my Blackberry as my alarm. It went off and when I looked at it read 7:00.

Here is the rest of the story.

I got a new watch just before hitting the road. When I crossed the Easten/Central I didn't set it back because I didn't know how and didn't want to take the time to hunt up the instructions. So it was still on Eastern Daylight Savings time. The wall clock changes from DST automatically, but the time zone change is done by a button. The Blackberry changed both time zone and DST automatically. Sure am glad I figured all that out. I did drag out the instructions and reset my wristwatch. So, everything is now in sync. 

I just noticed that Aggie with a K turned 52 today. I sent her a Happy Birthday msg but doubt that she will get it since she is never on tbd anymore.

Hope everyone is well and having fun with all your projects.

Think I'll go check out the Forum and Q&A. 

glad you finally figured out what time you're on!  yeah, crossing the zone at about the same time as losing DST must've confused you completely!  glad you're safe!

Monday, here we go again!  Veteran's Day winds up this week -- a holiday for some, not for others, but let's all acknowledge it!

lots of "work" this week.  the conference calls occasionally bunch up, when "first monday" falls in the same week as "second wednesday" etc.  there are 4 long ones, but i'm well paid for my trouble.  

Good morning Lynn and all who come in.  Lynn, being paid well sure makes the conference calls go down easier.  I used to hate the weekly ones I had to listen to.

This morning is starting off with a trip to the dentist for cleaning and scolding.  Hahahaha!  Then a construction meeting at daughter's building.  The rest of the day isn't planned yet.  Have a good day!

Not much new today. Yesterday I was sitting outside the laundromat. rolled the windows down instead of turning on the A/C, I'm back in East Texas remember, and when I hit the button to roll up the passenger side window it made a "Klunk" and stayed about halfway up. I pulled it up. when i let go of the glass it fell all the way back down into the door. Took it to the body shop this morning. they had to order a new regulator. Won't be in until tomorrow. So I now have a garbage bag taped over the window. The forcast is for rain.  I think the farmers and ranchers should pay me for causing that. Hope I get it fixed tomorrow.

i'm thinking the folks in east Texas would gleefully pay you for bringing them rain, Robbie!  but damn, that sucks.

rhb:  dentist...yeah, i've gotta' find one of those, in my new home.  and an internist, and an eye doc, too.  i HATE breaking in new docs.

today's conference call was more tedious than most....  but i keep reminding myself, i'm not in charge, and this is a "consensus process."  sigh.

Good Tuesday morning guys!  I have been wondering...... are we refugee refugees?

i think that's prob'ly so, Richard.  holding on to the bitter end....

it's so tempting not to vote today.  there are almost no contested elections in the state, and locally, only sheriff and commissioner of the revenue; both those have a long-timer versus someone w/ zero experience, and this is (gasp) Bob Goodlatte territory (House of Reps) so anybody with even centrist leanings stands no chance.  but my conscience will win out, and i'll find the polling place and do it, i'm sure.

I know Lynn, too many times none of the choices are worthy of being elected/re-elected.  I just hope the finalists in the presidential election have their birth certificates ready to display to the world early on.  LMAO

Ye Old Porch Project:

Before

After

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service