TBD

TBD on Ning

Time to turn the page on the calender...November came slipping in and soon it will be Thanksgiving. 

The wind is howling today stirring up the leaves and giving us a taste of winter. 

Time to light the fire in an attempt to keep us toasty warm.

Views: 459

Replies to This Discussion

Good morning all, am sitting here wondering which box I will tackle first...have a fairly busy day,

am sitting in my living room which is all together except for pics on the walls...have had a hell of a time with my old landlady, yet figured that was going to happen...not all together surpirsed...hopefully have seen and heard the last of her,

Applied for SS yesterday and told my boss last week, will be going down to thirty two hours a week...so NO more long days after Nov 28th.  Might even have some time and some motivation to be on here some...

hope all of you have a fabulous day filled with love and laugther

Hi Thally thanks for dropping by.  It looks like you are ready to get your move-in finished and start a new normal in life.  I hope we see you here more often after your work hours are reduced.  =)
Good Saturday morning.  I have been awake for a while but not moving too much yet.  My plans for today are to pack, head for the airport, and fly home.  It has been a nice stay and I am ready to go home.  Have nice weekend!

good saturday morning, all!

Richard, you'll get home today, and be smothered by doggies happy to see you, i bet!

Robbie, 155 miles is an easy jaunt, but puh-leeze don't let Happy drive!

RRC, you must be exhausted after all your "extra" stuff during the week and then the usual weekend games too....

Thalia, thanks for stopping by!  sounds like you're making positive changes for yourself, hooray!  and you have at least one room that's not in chaos!  i find it does help to have some space that's "together"!  i hauled boxes to the recycle station at the dump yesterday; i'm not done, have 2 more pieces of furniture to put together, but the cardboard was taking over my space, it had to go.

Yes, Lynn, I am looking forward to seeing our welcoming committee.  We are certain our house/doggie sitter has spoiled them thoroughly.  Maybe they don't want us to return so they can stay spoiled.  Hahaha!
don't forget to enjoy your extra hour tonite!
Absolutely an extra hour will come in handy!  We are home and had a nice welcoming committee.
RRC, My condolences for KST. My team (WV) also lost today. I'm back in Texas and having a lot of celebratory beer. Celebrating being back in Texas, not that our football teams lost. 

glad you got there safely, Robbie.  and Richard&Sharon are home and the doggies have recovered.

i actually slept away my extra hour, but that's ok.  i'm off to put drawers together now....  and then see what else i feel like doing after lunch!

Super Sunday to you all.  We are unpacked and ready to settle back into our "normal" routine.  I was pleased to get back to my love affair with my pillow.  LOL  The preamble to today's NASCAR race is on; I have a dog sleeping on the couch on either side of me; and Sharon is off to a Bead Show.  We agree this trip was one of the most relaxing time spent in quite a while.

Lynn, get your drawers together?  LOL  Celebratory beer is a good thing.  I had some sampling of the local pale ales while in Vancouver.

i'm glad the trip was so good, Richard!  that's really wonderful!

i am almost done, assembling furniture.  turns out, there were both 12 mm and 15 mm locking cams in the various bags of assembly things (nails, screws, etc) and i must've used 5 of the small ones where i was s'posed to use the big ones, 'cuz i've now got 5 larger cams that won't do, for putting drawers together.  sigh.  everything else is done, and presumably the company will send me some more.  i'll gladly buy them, because i have no intention of un-assembling the support structure for the drawers to retrieve the right ones and replace them with their bigger brethren.  i knew some of 'em fell out easily, but i just missed that diff, in the instructions, and once they're in place, they seem to hold just fine.  now, i'm gonna' go put the last bookcase together, and then go shopping for curtain rods.  sigh.

Well Lynn I have done that before and didn't discover it until the assembling was finished.  There isn't a whole lotta difference between 12 & 15mm.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service