TBD

TBD on Ning

Time to turn the page on the calender...November came slipping in and soon it will be Thanksgiving. 

The wind is howling today stirring up the leaves and giving us a taste of winter. 

Time to light the fire in an attempt to keep us toasty warm.

Views: 459

Replies to This Discussion

Hump Day, and the last day of November.  and it truly DOES feel like winter today -- gray but puffy clouds, temps in the 30s (ok, "high" 30s).  at least, in 22 more days, they'll begin getting longer, again!  i'm grasping at straws, here....

Happy Wednesday and closer to Thursday for the east coasters.  We here in Portland don't notice the increase in daylight because the heavy clouds filter out the sun most of the time.  Even so I know it means more daylight is coming for sure.  We have been threatened with freezing temps over night but it hasn't happened yet.  Presently there is sun and 50 degrees.  :)

yes, i couldn't live there year-round, and my 3 visits to Pacific northwest, thus far, have been in summer/late summer when chances are best for no rain.  freezing is ugly, but we're beginning to get that here on a regular basis, now.  this is my least favorite time of year....

Dragging myself through before I trudge off to work. Looks like winter is wandering our way, colder today and windy again. Now if it would bring some snow, that always brightens my outlook. 

Am I the only one who hasn't started Christmas shopping?

Good morning Crystal, Lynn, Robbie, and those who drop by.  31 degrees this morning.  Brrrrrrrrr!  I hope those who want snow gets it and those who don't, don't.  I am definitely a don't.  LOL

I haven't started Christmas shopping.  That's because I am buying for Sharon only.  She hasn't shown me her letter to Santa yet.  Well alright, I haven't given her my letter either.  LOL

It's a new month.  Shall we start a new thread?

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service