TBD

TBD on Ning

Okay, that's not really what I want to know.

What I really want to know is... 

Who has an in to a little vacation cabin in North Georgia or the Great Smoky Mountains

or near Asheville? Somebody? Maybe? Hopefully?

We found the IDEAL place - a former artist's studio cum getaway cabin east of Asheville

& were SOOOOO excited. 

.... only to learn that the only time it's available before September is a week that I have

a work obligation I can't get out of. *sniff*

So far nothing else I've seen will do, now that I have my heart set on that little artist's studio-cabin.

Tags: Artist's Studio,, Getaway Cabin,, I Wanna Go On Vacation!, Retreat, Vacation

Views: 11

Replies to This Discussion

I think you're right. Ducatiman's doing that this weekend on his own. On his Ducati.
mmm... tacos.
nope.

Uh, lady, your name is too frigging long now for much of a nickname.  I guess it could be 'Mater, but the tow truck in that movie whose name escapes me right now has already taken that one.  Oh yeah, I think it was "Cars".

Anyway, where was I?  Oh yes, you could ease on into the camping thing, and throw a blanket over the clothes line in the back yard, for a tent, and set up a TV with an extension cord out there, and come back in to make some s'mores over the kitchen stove, go back out to the tent and tell scary stories, and then come in to your own bed by about midnight. 

Or you could do like Robin Williams and rent an RV.
Stir, If you don't know what to call her, I've heard that she will answer to Gopher Nose.
:-P
I love that whole scenario, Stir!! xox
Why did you give up on the teepee?
Well.... I loved it. Until I saw the Artist's Studio. Now that's what I have my heart set on.
I have a spare room in Florida.
that's the ticket. '-)

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service