TBD

TBD on Ning

There are fragrancies for men and there are fragrancies for ladies....some expensive and some not. But who decides what men wear and what girls wear? Are they unterchangable? What's your favorite?....on yourself and on your SO?

Tags: brands, love, lust, maddening, sex, smell

Views: 80

Replies to This Discussion

Took a shower in chocolate, did you?
So I go to the grocery store today and coming down the canned goods aisle is woman wearing so much perfume that the air behind her is blurred sorta like heat waves rising off a desert hiway. When that cloud hit me I was thrown back against the shelf of canned beans and corn causing quit a ruckuss and leaving me a bit flummoxed. I got her plate number...I think I'll call my lawyer and sue her for unnecessary scentalation.

I smell like whatever my fiancee wants me to smell like. She has a lot of allergies, so she gets to pick whatever I wear, which is usually nothing but plain ol' soap, water and deodorant.

She's the only person I care what they think of the way I stink smell anyway, so that's good enough for me.

Did you know that you can make your own deodorant using water and baking soda?

I just read it on Wiki How.

You can essential oils, they recommend lavendar, but I'm sure aloe would be okay
Add salt and you got toothpaste

Gosh, baking soda, water, and vinegar are about all we need to clean ourselves and our house...

peroxide is cool for cleaning your ears, too.

shouldn't these posts be on Robbie's "Home Remedies" thread? '-)

Well, maybe some Twenty Mule Team Borax might come in handy.
Do they still sell that? I havent seen that since "Death Valley Days".
I think I'm going to have to reread "Jitterbug Perfume". If I ever get off the computer.

That was actually my least favorite.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service