TBD

TBD on Ning

Food combinations that is. I found out last night that not everyone has heard of pouring a small bag of salted peanuts into a "Big Orange" drink from back in the day. That was a real treat when I was in high school. We had vending machines in my little high school and sometimes peanuts in a Big Orange was dinner......or lunch depending on where you're from.

What other weird food combinations turn you on? I once knew a guy who poured chocolate syrup on his hambuger.

pop corn and mustard?   peanut butter and mayo sandwich?

Tags: icecreamandpickles, liverwurstsardines, uatewhat?

Views: 34

Replies to This Discussion

What is the matter with you people?
I like to take a handful of malted milk balls and mash them together into the shapes of popular molecules.

Not a combo. More of a neurosis.
Well, I have been experiencing the problem of a growing waistline. Now that I have recorded this thread and posted it in the kitchen; I think my problem may go away.
Kain, Snagg and Robbie get thumbs up for their comments.

People don't squirm until I mention that Miracle Whip is the crux of my peanut butter and banana sandwich.
I'm sorry, but I don't much care for lobster......its a lot of work for little reward, as far as I'm concerned.

Now give me some Mrs Paul's Fish Sticks, and I'll get seafood sated.
I'm there....add fries and hush puppies and call it done.
Yessir, Bob!
Geez....You do know that you can ask the kitchen to crack the lobster for you.....;-p
Uh........well......er......I did not know that.

But I'll still stick with Mrs Paul.
We could add some cole slaw as well, just for color.
Well... the outcome of my stopping over to see my guy this afternoon on my way home from work sure turned out that way.

Oh!

....you meant food.

oh, well...

what can I say? My afternoon was sooooooooooooo good it was bad!

'-)
Yeah, well..............ahhh, yep...ya'll take time for nurishment.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service