TBD

TBD on Ning

Food combinations that is. I found out last night that not everyone has heard of pouring a small bag of salted peanuts into a "Big Orange" drink from back in the day. That was a real treat when I was in high school. We had vending machines in my little high school and sometimes peanuts in a Big Orange was dinner......or lunch depending on where you're from.

What other weird food combinations turn you on? I once knew a guy who poured chocolate syrup on his hambuger.

pop corn and mustard?   peanut butter and mayo sandwich?

Tags: icecreamandpickles, liverwurstsardines, uatewhat?

Views: 34

Replies to This Discussion

Yep, that carries a serious "yuck" factor.
Not ribs and reddi whip realteal, pork rinds and reddi whip. This is something I came up with while doing the Atkins diet.
Were you doing anything else, too? :-)
yummy, Bob. Bring me one, too.

btw... I made pimiento cheese this week. It was soooo good! I've already polished it off.
It'll be awhile.....gonna take a detour through Michigan......:=)
Prune kolaches with Pru.
A little Pru makes everything taste better.
Give her my regards....wishing her well...JL
Me, too.
My favorite movie theater combo is junior mints and popcorn. A couple of each in your mouth at the same time. Yumm. I went to the movies with a very cute guy about a month ago, and offered him the combo, and he blew my mind by saying he doesn't like junior mints. Really? There are people who don't like junior mints?
I also love an evening snack of granola with vanilla soy milk, and a glass of red wine. But I guess that's more of a pairing than a combo.
I don't like junior mints either....or senior mints for that matter.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service