TBD

TBD on Ning

OKAY....SINCE WE'RE ON THE TOPIC..

WHAT'S NOT LOST IT'S USEFULNESS...

WHAT DO YOU HAVE HANGING OUT IN THE KITCHEN DRAWER OR IN YOUR TOOLBOX THAT YOU CANNOT DO WITHOUT?

NEVER MIND THE INTERNET OR YOUR CELLPHONE...

JUST THE EVERYDAY TOOL THAT MAKES LIFE JUST A TAD EASIER...

Tags: screwdriver, use a hammer, when in doubt

Views: 24

Replies to This Discussion

Hahahaha!!

Sorry to speak of the illusionary aspects of the photo Q, but the guys are pretty much "what you see is what they are".  The decor, alas, is disneyesque.  That beautiful fireplace is built with stick-um stones and the fire comes from fake logs and natural gas.  Its a bar/restaurant in the next little town down the road from me.  It was purchased by "downstate" interests a few years ago, and made into what visitors think a bar/restaurant in Northern Michigan SHOULD look like.  Lotsa fake "up north" doo dads around.  That being said, they do have good food and a friendly, long time waitstaff.

Incidently, two guys are separated, two guys are happily married, and then there's me.  

The separated ones look pretty together to me.
One seperated guy seemed quite bitter, one is not.
What a delusion wrecker......thanks....:=/
I like reality in my virtual world.
kissing.
A tourniquet....
automobiles
TBD!!!!
Yup...A part of my day...and my life.

In the kitchen drawer? Post-it notes and magnets - both useful for displaying refrigerator messages.

Now, if you have an important communication you want your housemates to see than you could write it on a post-it and place it on the refrigerator. But there is the possibility that the stickum's potency will expire and the note drops off and no one sees it and someone won't be able to flush that broken toilet with their aftermath of ten chimichangas. If you used a magnet to hold that post-it note in place then there would be no excuse for anyone not seeing it - magnets never wear out.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service