TBD

TBD on Ning

I've been so involved with school work the last couple of weeks that I haven't had a chance to hang out here. Anything interesting happen? Bull and Pru get married yet? Did we solve global warming, and sort out all the religious and political differences? What about Robbie's current location? Maria still got her Mojo? What's up peeps?

Tags: friends, homework, missyou, sleepdeprivation, where'smywine?

Views: 48

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm done studying until January 12. I'm so ready to party I could burst. But first, a nap.
Glad your back and done studying and can now party, party, party.... (but first a nap) :)
You are even more beautiful horizontal. LOL Have a super Christmas KA
But first a nap she says . . .

Mygod. So this is what life finally comes down to . . . having to take a nap before beginning anything of interest . . .

That reminds me . . . where's my pillow . . .
You missed my cat in her Xmas outfit.

That is adorable. Looks like she doesn't mind it too much either. Hello all you lovely folks. It's good to see your beautiful faces. Christmas tree. Hmm. Guess I'd better get on that.
We all learned not to meddle in the affairs of wizards for they are subtle and quick to anger.
Nor in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with catsup.
she does like to poise, she thinks she is

a super model. I always give her treats after she poises in an outfit as a reward. She likes it.
This looks like Tigger, one of te cats at the other house.
You missed Larry's mass PM requesting clothes for Christmas. I hear he's starting his own clothing store now. ;-)
Yes, it's called Larry's Treasures, and his clothing line is called Larry's Treasures, also.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service