TBD

TBD on Ning

WALK NAKED IN AMERICA DAY
Don't forget to mark your calendars.
As you may already know, it is a sin for a Muslim male to see any woman other than his wife naked and if he does, he must commit suicide. So next Saturday at 1 PM Eastern Time, all American women (Candian's too) are asked to walk out of their house completely naked to help weed out any neighborhood terrorists. Circling your block for one hour is recommended for this anti-terrorist effort.  

All patriotic men are to position themselves in lawn chairs in front of their houses to demonstrate their support for the women and to prove that they are not Muslim terrorist sympathizers. Since Islam also does not approve of alcohol, a cold 6-pack at your side is further proof of your patriotism.

The American government appreciates your efforts to root out terrorists and applauds your participation in this anti-terrorist activity.

God bless America ! 

Tags: Naked, Patriotic, Walking

Views: 65

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree with you JAG....
You didn't miss anything.....it didn't amount to nothing...
I'm back. I thought the lead in was funny as hell. I first heard it years ago. Thought it was funny then, think it is funny now. Don't think it has any more basis in real life than the idea that all West Virginia has only three surnames. This wasn't meant to be serious and I think that anyone who thinks this is worth arguing about needs to get a life.
I agree.
Some "jokes" are just plain bad taste...bad form. This was one of them....
BTW, I have a life and a pretty good sense of humor.
Yea, You, Jaylee...♥
Much agreed CWO3ROBBIE :)
Your realization of the posts humorous intent is refreshing to see AggieK :)

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service