TBD

TBD on Ning

WALK NAKED IN AMERICA DAY
Don't forget to mark your calendars.
As you may already know, it is a sin for a Muslim male to see any woman other than his wife naked and if he does, he must commit suicide. So next Saturday at 1 PM Eastern Time, all American women (Candian's too) are asked to walk out of their house completely naked to help weed out any neighborhood terrorists. Circling your block for one hour is recommended for this anti-terrorist effort.  

All patriotic men are to position themselves in lawn chairs in front of their houses to demonstrate their support for the women and to prove that they are not Muslim terrorist sympathizers. Since Islam also does not approve of alcohol, a cold 6-pack at your side is further proof of your patriotism.

The American government appreciates your efforts to root out terrorists and applauds your participation in this anti-terrorist activity.

God bless America ! 

Tags: Naked, Patriotic, Walking

Views: 65

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

OK, I NEVER get into these discussions. z100, I am assuming this post was in humor, especially because you started it days ago, and have not commented it on it at all.(but I did not see humor in your tags) I can only assume you were trying to stir something up, OR you thought this was funny, and changed your mind due to comments.
I agree,that on the very surface, I can see the humor,(sick humor at that, but we all laugh at thungs we shoudn't) BUT, sorry, to me this crosses a boundry. and I don't see the point.(or the humor)
Peace,
TBubD
OK, OK ... so, when viewed as a logical argument, z100's intro piece has some gaping holes. So what?

Do you really think it was intended to be some sort of tightly crafted syllogism or other flawless argument?

Can any of you self-righteous defenders of diversity put down your placards long enough to drink a beer, cut a fart and laugh at a joke?

"But, Dallas, it wasn't funny!" Are you nuts? Guys sitting in lawn chairs drinking beer while naked women stroll by in an inefficent yet rousing display of feminine dedication to American Democracy is not funny?

Jesus Tap-Dancing Christ, what is wrong with y'all?
No, dallas it isn't...in fact it is rather pathetic when you really think about it. Would any man that really repects and honors his wife or girlfriend allow her to do that???....I mean, really???
High school humor...not for responsible adults. In my opinon......
Heck no Bob ! My wife is only "allowed" to do what I "tell" her. How's that for respect ? :) Now where were we ?..........lol
" Can any of you self-righteous defenders of diversity put down your placards long enough to drink a beer, cut a fart and laugh at a joke? "

I can Dallas. Ooooops......oh well........it'll dry in an hour...lol
Ahhh, you trusted a fart too far huh DM? lol
Shhhhh Larry. You're going to ruin it for me with the ladies.
Okay, maybe "allow" is too strong......I should have said any man that honors and respects his woman would "ask" her not to participate in such a sophomoric act.

I'm an old-fashioned Texan who respects the western culture which in turn respects and honors women in general, especially their wives and girlfriends. I like jokes as much as anyone...this one which I first received in an e-mail about 3 years ago struck me then and now as pure sophomoric humor.
The humor Bob is that any self-respecting woman wouldn't do that in the first place.....and I'm sure it's fair to say that everybody here already knew that. I don't know Bob......with all the crazy stuff that's going on in today's world, I think it benefits all of us to step back and find a chuckle here and there when available. I found the original post amusing. BTW.....I was just having fun with you. I knew what your intent was. No harm intended :)
I'm sure no harm was intended with this "harmless" joke, but it does NOT seem harmless to me, as it presents men as horny alcoholics, suggests that Muslims are terrorists and objectifies women. Anyone feel left out? If people don't raise their objections to such harmless jokes then they get repeated. I'd rather have it repeated that I am a humorless person, than repeatedly hear jokes that take advantage of others and reinforce malicious stereotypes. (Climbing down off her high horse).
You're right. Sociologists will one day hold this joke up as a clear precursor to the alcoholism, intolerance and sex trade that will be the hallmark of American society in the not too distant future. We can no longer avert our gaze from the effect of such corrosive levity.

Tupac would be alive today, if only we had stopped The Three Stooges.
B A F? I've often said that being offended is due to one's own prejudice. I think you said it better: "what offends me is based on my values". That's exactly right, also based on our upbringing.

And yes, people need to be more open-minded.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service