TBD

TBD on Ning

Welcome to the Gathering Place, come in sit a while, refresh
yourself with our brewed coffee, tea, hot coco and a Dew or two. We
have fresh baked goodies to nibble on just in case you might be a
tad hungry, too..........Your money isn't any good here, but your friendship is valued, so come in and
enjoy yourself...if no one is here, please just leave a note to let us know you came to visit.......:)

Ladyg-Owner
Mary - Manager
Lynn - Bartender

I also have the Gathering Place....I also set up a group in EONS...so please drop in and say hi there too..................

http://www.eons.com/groups/group/ladygs-place

Hope all have a peaceful and relaxing day of rest today!

Here is your Dew Jeff

Tags: Fellowship, Friends, Fun, Humor, Music

Views: 138

Replies to This Discussion

oh yes she does....might be why I needed to have a nap...lol
Chickie mary,lost connection on facebook but love u and will talk to u tomorow.Wish i had a good nap lol can keep my eyes focused on them pics lol.
Well night, night ladies

Ladyg, he can cuddle w/me anytime...well almost anytime, lol

Hugs Ladyg.......Sweet Dreams.......Love ya' too!!!
awww..........it's ok.....I'm still half asleep, have I missed something? lol
Well,no but if u blink u might now but now i really have to close my eyes and dream real big and gn chickie mary and chickie ladyg wherever u mabe lol
GN chickie cat........may u have the Sweetest and Biggest dreams ever!!!

Photobucket

Well at least for everyone else, mine doesn't start till Saturday night...:)
GO TO PLEASUREYOURPAGE.COM
PLEASUREYOURPAGE.COM.........oh!! dont tell me it's going to be another on of those friday!!!!!!....lol!!! ..morning ladys!! ..& all who stops in today!!..have a great one!!!!
Morning to u too Dew Jeff!!!........and a Great Friday to all who pass through these doors..will be late again tonight getting on.......due to work......{{{{{{{ Hugs }}}}}}}}}
Have to say thats one ugly cat lol.TGIF and hugs chickie mary,ladyg and jeffie dew and anybody else that stops in.Have a peacefull Firday.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service