TBD

TBD on Ning

Hello and Welcome to all that come by our humble lounge. Please sit and have coffee and breakfast or we also have take out if you need to get to work. You are most welcome to return in the evening for drinks, music and lots of fun. Leave a message and say hello, we are so glad that you stopped by to visit us...................

Ladyg, Owner
Mary, Manager
Lynn, Bartender

Tags: Friends, Fun, Humor, Music

Views: 66

Replies to This Discussion

ty Mary and everyone else, now I must leave, so goodnight

Wow, miss you again, good night Jim see you tomorrow I hope.............

Yep he's like that.........but I'm so happy about chickie cat.....being here.....:)
yes he has Mary, I have missed my Jim so much. I am happy nothing was wrong.
Ladyg.....am going to upload pic's from weekend and send of emails to sister's.......so I'll talk with you tomorrow sometime..........have a Blessed night......and sweet dreams!!!!!!!
Ladyg.....am going to upload pic's from weekend and send of emails to sister's.......so I'll talk with you tomorrow sometime..........have a Blessed night......and sweet dreams!!!!!!!

Good night Mary, we will connect tomorrow...........

Good Morning, {{{{{{{{LadyG}}}}}}}}, {{{{{{{Lynn}}}}}}}, {{{{{{{{Chickie Cat}}}}}}}}, {{{{{{{Jeff}}}}}}},{{{{{{{Jim}}}}}}}}, and to all who come by.........{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}

Starting a new work week, after an awesome weekend!!!!!!!!!......still flying high on the clouds.....:)
Good Morning Mary and everyone who passes this way. I will be out today until around 6pm CST, when you stop by please leave a message and say hello to everyone. See you all later, love ya.......

morning all u cuties ..mary ..ladyg..cat & lynn & who ever i missed ill grab a dewky & be on my way ...have a great day & be safe & be happy ..what a good combo!!!!
hi, all! Mary, Ladyg, jeff, and the rest of you when you get here -- CatEyes, Jim, Kittycat, Cheri, and any others!
Good evening everyone I will be back on in about an hour the 8 yr old needs to practice her math on a site the teacher recommended. See you in a little while.
Hey there I'm here but back and forth between farming and here.......lol
mary mary how does ur garden& farm grow tell ol jeffy cause i dont no!!..lol!!....boy i feel a little weird to nite ..must be the new pain meds ...

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service