TBD

TBD on Ning

Hello and Welcome to all that come by our humble lounge. Please sit and have coffee and breakfast or we also have take out if you need to get to work. You are most welcome to return in the evening for drinks, music and lots of fun. Leave a message and say hello, we are so glad that you stopped by to visit us...................

Ladyg, Owner
Mary, Manager
Lynn, Bartender

Tags: Friends, Fun, Humor, Music

Views: 66

Replies to This Discussion

:) I was so hoping you were.........I see I missed chickie cat over the weekend.......but.....it's ok...she's here now.....and will catch up with her at some point.......just siting around waiting for batteries charge up so I can upload my weekend pic's........:) just a couple tho......don't need 3 of 4 sister's on my tail..lol
So where did u go????????.......lol
Reply by Mary 29 minutes ago

So where did u go????????.......lol
Sorry I had a really long PM and I needed to answer it but I am back. Did you know that this group was number 2 or 3 on top of the group listing Saturday. Now would you believe that we even passed the DG, whoaaaaaaaaaaa
Oh rats, I'm gone again, brb
Hello, where are you going?
Hey Jim!!!!!!!!! I haven't been here all weekend......so how are u doing?
i havent been here for a while, I have missed everyone very very much, but I have been very busy. You all are my friends.
Reply by Jimdb30 2 minutes ago

i havent been here for a while, I have missed everyone very very much, but I have been very busy. You all are my friends.

I'm back sir busy. I know it had to be some reason why you were not at my grand opening.
Awesome news!!!!!!!!! How cool for the group!!!!!!!!!.........did I mention......I got a web cam....that sis bought for me yesterday.......nephew and I are trying to set up Skype....it seems all of us sister's except for two....like useing the computer to talk with each other!!

Well you have been missed as well, hoot Jim........so don't worry about it.......ok?
ty Mary and everyone else, now I must leave, so goodnight
Good night Hoot Jim......we will see u again very soon........:)

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service