TBD

TBD on Ning

Hello and Welcome to all that come by our humble lounge. Please sit and have coffee and breakfast or we also have take out if you need to get to work. You are most welcome to return in the evening for drinks, music and lots of fun. Leave a message and say hello, we are so glad that you stopped by to visit us...................

Ladyg, Owner
Mary, Manager
Lynn, Bartender

Tags: Discussion, Friends, Fun, Humor, Music

Views: 19

Replies to This Discussion

i have a pretty good set of rail drinks, and if somebody wants a specialty drink, google is really handy!
LOL......
Oooooooooooooo pretty drinks, teehee
Night Kittycat......sweet dreams!......hope to see u tomorrow..........night.....:)
g'nite, Kittycat!!!!
ummm, sorry we lost deb from the masthead. she was havin' a rough day....
I know.....and I didn't even have a chance....to really get to know her yet!!!!!!!
Ya me to Lynn, she really was into the group. But I told her there would always be a spot here for her when she comes back.
her hubby was with us in Pittsburgh. they're great people, for sure! check out the critters in her photos, they're wolf hybrids, beautiful!!!!!!!!! i love her as much as you and Mary!
Yeah, I remember seeing the pictures and I will check out those wolf hybrid pictures. Love you also Lynn with yo sweet self.

Pretty drinks.........yep indeed!.........pretty......and loads of fun to drink.....too!
Yes don't know what half of them are but they are pretty and look yummy

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service