TBD

TBD on Ning

Hello and Welcome to all that come by our humble lounge. Please sit and have coffee and breakfast or we also have take out if you need to get to work. You are most welcome to return in the evening for drinks, music and lots of fun. Leave a message and say hello, we are so glad that you stopped by to visit us...................

Ladyg, Owner
Mary, Manager
Lynn, Bartender

Tags: Discussion, Friends, Fun, Humor, Music

Views: 19

Replies to This Discussion

for Mary: one for you, one for me!

Thank you Lynn, *raises my glass to you ladies* Let's get down.......and have a pre party!!!!!!!!
Kittycat, i usually drink rum and diet, these days, but most of my 'excess' weight came from white russians. LOVE 'EM!!!!
i'll make sure i have the mixings, just in case you decide to splurge someday!!!!!!
Hey Lynn, What's your pleasure. You shouldn't be stuck just serving up the drinks. I'll make one for you! I just don't have any great pics to go with it. Is that OK?
One rum and diet coke coming up. I understand about those white russians. Are you sure you're done with them?
yep, haven't had one in a couple of decades now. the wheat intolerance thing that i live with just makes 'em too hard; rum is ok -- rum, tequila, grape or potato vodka, and anything from grapes, so i'm not too limited. IRL, tonite, i'm drinking margaritas (the GranMarnier is a cognac/grape base!)!!!!
well, i'd just poured me a champagne glass, for the convenience...you're sweet and kind to offer, Kittycat!!!!!!! thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!
Kittycat if u click on the picture and save image it will save to your pictures to your computer then u can use them anytime...
OHHH. I'll work on that tomorrow. Thanks, Mary. Well Mary, Lynn and Ladyg. Time for me to head on out. I've had a great time and this time, I'm really going. Love ya and see you all tomorrow. Nite!
Good Night Kittycat and we will see you tomorrow night ready to boogie

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service