TBD

TBD on Ning

Hello and Welcome to all that come by our humble lounge. Please sit and have coffee and breakfast or we also have take out if you need to get to work. You are most welcome to return in the evening for drinks, music and lots of fun. Leave a message and say hello, we are so glad that you stopped by to visit us...................

Ladyg, Owner
Mary, Manager
Lynn, Bartender

Tags: Discussion, Friends, Fun, Humor, Music

Views: 19

Replies to This Discussion

:) it should be interesting......for sure...:) Ladyg!!
I think so Mary, shall we sit and listen to music and see if he can finish them, LOL

That's a beautiful song.
I hope #1 can do it. That would be awesome to watch!
Reply by Kittycat 5 seconds ago
Delete
I hope #1 can do it. That would be awesome to watch!

You are so right, I hope he hasn't fell over behind the counter. He drank up all the other drinks I put out.
Ladyg, this is one of my favorites from oh so long ago. Is there any more of that cheese left?

Ladyg, you know the way to a girl's heart! I love cheese & crackers and fruit!! Thank you.
I love Gloria Gaynor nice again Kittycat we have a little cheese and fruit.
LOL.........sounds like a winner to me.......between you and Kittycat....ya'll are picking some really great music...:)
I just figured out how to get music and put it here. I never looked into it until today, just for the party that isn't tonight but that we've made into a party....OHHHH my head's spinning. I think it's the wine. lol

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service