TBD

TBD on Ning

Hello and Welcome to all that come by our humble lounge. Please sit and have coffee and breakfast or we also have take out if you need to get to work. You are most welcome to return in the evening for drinks, music and lots of fun. Leave a message and say hello, we are so glad that you stopped by to visit us...................

Ladyg, Owner
Mary, Manager
Lynn, Bartender

Tags: Discussion, Friends, Fun, Humor, Music

Views: 19

Replies to This Discussion

hi, Mary, Ladyg, i'm just getting home and settled in.
KittyCat, so nice to see you here!!!!!
ummm, toolmaker, i'm thinking i either need to hold your keys or slow you down on consumption...your call!

and I found some more goodies in the back,too...:)
and I found some more goodies in the back,too...:)

OMG I am going to be laid out for days with all this food.
I'm still here to help you eat it. We'll wrap up the left overs for tomorrow nite. lol
Ladyg and Mary, I've enjoyed myself tremendously this evening. Watching #1T drink all that beer, was a riot. Gotta go for now, but I'll definitely be back tomorrow. Thanks for a great time. :)
Holy Cow, I can't leave now. Lynn just arrived. OK, I'll stick around for another drink. Whatcha got bar keep? (Hi Lynn).
hey, Kittycat -- can mix most anything you like! so glad to see you here!!!! this is a great bunch of friends.

if i don't have it, i'll round it up. what's your pleasure, Kittycat? and where's larry? be sure you drag him in for the opening event, tomorrow nite!!!! you guys can ride up on the bike?
Soooo glad to see you. I really love black russians. I tend to dance on tables when I have a few of those. It's best if I just stick to rum and coke! lol
OH! Mary, not more food!!! My favorite too. Shrimp. Welllllll, I guess I could try 1. Maybe 2. OK, 10. Thanks Mary.

How about a few Hot Wings
Not more food. Weeeeelllllll if you insist. About that diet I was going to start today. hmmmm ... There's always tomorrow I guess. lol

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service