TBD

TBD on Ning

Hello and Welcome to all that come by our humble lounge. Please sit and have coffee and breakfast or we also have take out if you need to get to work. You are most welcome to return in the evening for drinks, music and lots of fun. Leave a message and say hello, we are so glad that you stopped by to visit us...................

Ladyg, Owner
Mary, Manager
Tina, Welcome Wagon
Lynn, Bartender

Tags: Friends, Fun, Humor, Music

Views: 13

Replies to This Discussion

I"m fine {{{LK}}}, just tired, tho trying to stay awake.....lol
I hope you are having a great evening,tonight.......too :)

Happy Birthday Comments

Spicecomments.com - Happy Birthday Comments

to you Kittycat!...Hope your special day was filled with wonderful things.....:)
BTW: I'm Mary, and very happy to meet you!
Oh LK I need to send you a PM........about something....kind of need your
take on something if I may?
OK...LK...it will take a few mins as I need to copy and paste a couple of messages from someone to me...
Has nothing to do withTBD....at least I hope not!!!!!!!
good evening, friends!
Good evening Lynn!.......how are you this evening?
Hey, Mary, I'm doing just fine! survived the traffic on the first day of summer's end -- it's always a surprise, every year, i get spoiled by summer (folks on vacation, traffic lighter) and then come fall, it's always a little bit worse than the spring before. i am sooo ready to NOT commute into DC!!!!!!!!!!!!! counting down weeks now!
:) I bet you are.......it's not too much longer is it Lynn?
end of the year. 16 weeks after this one. woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!
:)...........yep....not far off...........so it will be a party for sure here......:) and every where else too I"m sure........
i'll be partying for the rest of my life, Mary! we can start here, that'll be just fine! i'll drag in another bartender for the evening to help!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service