TBD

TBD on Ning

Hello and Welcome to all that come by our humble lounge. Please sit and have coffee and breakfast or we also have take out if you need to get to work. You are most welcome to return in the evening for drinks, music and lots of fun. Leave a message and say hello, we are so glad that you stopped by to visit us.

Ladyg - Owner
Mary - Manager
Lynn - Bartender

Good Week Comments

Spicecomments.com - Good Week Comments

Tags: Food, Friendships, Laughter

Views: 20

Replies to This Discussion

To you my friend, today is your Special day!!!!!!!......Live, Love, Laugh!!!!!!!!!:) and we will all celebrate with you tomorrow night!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Comments

Spicecomments.com - Happy Birthday Comments

Thank you so much my dearest friend, you are truly the best ever

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Ladyg!!!!
my fellow Scorpio, i hope you have a fabulous day, a wonderful week, and the best year EVER!

Oh thank you so much my Scorpio sister, will do just that

A very Happy Birthday to you Ladyg!

I need to bring all my best wishes to you today. My computer crashed permanently and I won't have access all weekend. I wish you the very best birthday !

Photobucket
Oh thank you so much Cat..........I am so sorry about your computer, I will miss you my friend. You will be up and running soon then we can party girlfriend, love ya

Photobucket

Photobucket
Oh how cute I like this, omg Cat how did you do this........when you get back up please show me how to do that............hugs and kisses sweetie.
happy birthday ladyg ...hope u have the best birthday ever ...i have my paddle ready!!!..birthday swats u no !!!...lol!!..i get the first swat & then everyone else has a turn!...just kidding how bout hugs instead!!ur a keeper & proud to have u as my friend!!..so happy happy birthday sweety!!!!!...xoxo
Thank you so much dew man, now about that paddle..........glad you changed your mind...........hugs are much better............and you are a keeper also my dear friend, love ya

aww i couldnt paddle u ur just intirely to sweet & im kind of a hugger anyhow..besides people mite think we were kinky or something ...lol!!!!....oh!! & enjoy the concert...ill just kinda roam around cyber space...
nah, no kink here, just grand birthday wishes for our Ladyg!!!!!!!!!!!

party tomorrow nite, be here one and all!
drinks on the house!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service