TBD

TBD on Ning

Hello and Welcome to all that come by our humble lounge. Please sit and have coffee and breakfast or we also have take out if you need to get to work. You are most welcome to return in the evening for drinks, music and lots of fun. Leave a message and say hello, we are so glad that you stopped by to visit us.

Ladyg - Owner
Mary - Manager
Lynn - Bartender

Good Week Comments

Spicecomments.com - Good Week Comments

Tags: Food, Friendships, Laughter

Views: 20

Replies to This Discussion

wishing a good Wednesday to each of you!
hum hum hum !! ..welp think ill gab my dew & sit rite down & drink my dew baby wont u sit down beside me ....any one hear my plee 4 company!..well ill just leave! ..draging my feet & holding my head down in sadness..boo hoo!............................hee hee!
strolls in looking for jeff...i see his muddy footprints and drips of mountain dew, but he's gone. sigh....
g'nite, all!
Good Night Mary, Jeff and Lynn.........sweet dreams to sweet friends

Good Morning (Click Me)
Here's hoping everyone has a Blessed and wonderful day today!!!!!!!! Hope to see anyone this evening!!!!!!!:)
Good Morning my friends good morning...........have a wonderful day hope to see you later today

Good morning, Mary, Ladyg! nice to see you here!

Jeff, you'll be thru at some point, so hello, here's your dew!

aw ha!! just what im looking 4 a nice cold dew!! ...thank u lynn..just got b ack from having my MRI. on my foot ...so between the mri xrays..cat scan & a bone scan they should be able to see me glowing from the space station!!...lol!!!...so think ill do a little cyber hopping...so latter mary,, ladyg..lynn & the cat miester where ever that little raskals at ..
hello, anybody home?
I'm here if u come back just give a shout!!!!!! LOL
g'nite, Mary. time for me to sleep. got tied up elsewhere, hope your evening was as fun as mine!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service