TBD

TBD on Ning

Hello and Welcome to all that come by our humble lounge. Please sit and have coffee and breakfast or we also have take out if you need to get to work. You are most welcome to return in the evening for drinks, music and lots of fun. Leave a message and say hello, we are so glad that you stopped by to visit us...................

Ladyg, Owner
Mary, Manager
Lynn, Bartender

Tags: Friends, Fun, Humor, Music

Views: 13

Replies to This Discussion

Hey and a good evening to you, {{{{{{{Ladyg}}}}}}} and {{{{{{{{{Lynn}}}}}}}}}, have been over in FB trying to take care of everything and get some request answered.....lol
hey, Mary, I understand that -- had about 100 application invites/requests when i got home saturday, so i just ignored a bunch of 'em!

bet it was worth it, for your good weekend, huh?
OH yes indeed, just what I needed!!!!!!...it was very beautiful there where we were, rained for 2 out of 3 days and I got soked lol...Friday night.......but other then that........great!
so glad it was good! and getting wet, well, as long as you didn't get chilled and sick, no harm done! it's not like we melt -- if that was gonna' happen, it would have be over years ago!
LOL.........I loved the rain, but as I was going indoors for a meeting....I had to go to ladies room to use the hand dryers to dry off my blouse and hair........LOL
Good Morning everyone I hope you all have a blessed day, aghhhhh coffee time

OH MY DONUTS, WELL I GUESS ONE WON'T HURT

To everyone! {{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}} to Ladyg, Lynn, Chickie cat, Jeff,Jim and everyone who passes by this way.........Have a Blessed Day!!!!!!! :)
Coffee is great!
good morning, all! see you later on.
I'm going to scream, chickie cat, we keep missing each other!!!!!!! lol
~~~~~~~~Hugs~~~~~~ to you little sister!!!!!!
Mary and Lynn I will be on I hope as soon as I finish helping the 8 yr old with her homework and the last leg of her class project.
Hi Chickie Cat so sorry I missed you. Hugs sweetie.
Hey Ladyg and Lynn, I will either be here in TBD somewhere, or over in FB, farming, fishing, and something else......lol

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service