TBD

TBD on Ning

Hello and Welcome to all that come by our humble lounge. Please sit and have coffee and breakfast or we also have take out if you need to get to work. You are most welcome to return in the evening for drinks, music and lots of fun. Leave a message and say hello, we are so glad that you stopped by to visit us.

Ladyg - Owner
Mary - Manager
Lynn - Bartender

Christmas Countdown - Christmas Layouts

Tags: Friends, Fun, Humor, Music

Views: 55

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Jeff!..I'm so glad you are going to be here for the party on Sat night, and even if you are a wee bit late it's ok.......just as long as you get here!
good Wednesday, hump day, to you all!
And a good Wednesday to you Mis Lynn!!!!!!!!! Happy in the middle of week to you too! otherwise known
as "Happy Hump Day!".........lol
Hi Bonnie, I'm Mary and welcome to the group.........as Jeff and Lynn have said, we are a group who like to have fun...and this Sat night is no exception.......I hope you will be able to come in at some point and say howdy..lol or just
plain ole Hi........and it's great that you can do silly...cause we are a silly bunch of folks........:) but in the nicest way,
possible :)
Hi all! It sure is windy here. 55 mph winds right now. . . I'll probably lose power again . . .

Just passing through. . . have a good evening!
Good morning everyone!

Good Morning my friends the weekend is fast approaching I hope you ladies have your wish list ready for Santa..........he's checking to see whose naughty or nice.

i'm nice, i promise!

i'll be stocking the bar before Saturday -- if you have special requests, let me know!
Bonnie, Ladyg knows how to throw a party! You won't be disappointed.
Good morning everyone! HAPPY FRIDAY
yes, a very happy Friday, to everyone!!!!!!!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service