TBD

TBD on Ning

THIS THREAD IS CLOSED FOR SATURDAY. PLEASE GO TO SUNDAY'S THREAD.

Hello Folks,
Welcome to our little coffee shop, where we just gather when we want to take a little break, chat with whomever might be here at the moment and get to know each other. It's a friendly little place and everyone is welcome. Just say hello and folks here should respond. If no one happens to be here at the moment, just stick around or keep an eye on the last post to see who pops up to greet you.

Views: 24

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for clearing that up Cat. I was wondering what that meant. lol ;-)
Doug and I are both from Pittsburgh! So is Janne. Anyone else might take that in a different context! The Strip District. LOL
There was actually a movie made there with Scott Baio, called "The Bread My Sweet". All about a famous biscotti/bakery place in the strip.
Mmmm biscotti!!! That place would surely won over my diet.
They are farmer's markets and Saturday markets here. Strip District sounds much more interesting.
Doug, correct me if I'm wrong. .

The Strip District is much different in the mornings and afternoons than it is at night. Aren't there a bunch of bars there and it's quite lively at night? A younger crowd I think.
Now you two have me curious. I wonder if there is someplace similar out here in the wild west.
Yep! I told Janne I want to take her there. She's never been.
I had some pics, but lost them when my computer died a month ago. I pulled these off google images.

Nice! I live in an arts district. Each last Thursday evening of the month the street closes and the merchants and street vendors set up shop.
I'd love that! Nice.
You would, many artists from the area bring their work for sale. Many restaurants on the 'strip' open their garage type doors in the summer time.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service