TBD

TBD on Ning

THIS DISCUSSION IS CLOSED FOR MONDAY. PLEASE GO TO DISCUSSION FOR TUESDAY.

Hello Folks,
Welcome to our little coffee shop, where we just gather when we want to take a little break, chat with whoever might be here at the moment and get to know each other. It's a friendly little place and everyone is welcome. Just say hello and folks here should respond. If no one happens to be here at the moment, just stick around or keep an eye on the last post to see who pops up to greet you.

PLEASE GO TO THE NEW DAY'S DAILY GRIND WHICH IS NOW OPEN

Tags: friendship, humor

Views: 63

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Cat & Cuppa. Dazzi & Kati You Guys are harder to track than a ghost in snow storm
Well it sure is good to see you! We left messages at the other place that we are moving over here. I'm sure glad you found us!
Isn't it great though Randy, we're all in one place!
I have been kinda out of touch so I was not sure where anyone was. Could not even be a Lurker to find out.
How are all of you.
I'm great Randy! I'm gonna be a grandma again. . . a little boy this time.

Now that you found us again, I hope you keep coming back! You've been missed.
Great!!!! Will have my second great grandbaby in March. He will be like his grandfather and be born in England. Still finding out how to reply faster
Hi GWolf! Please join us in "Guys & Guys Connecting" GWolf (and everyone else who is not yet a member hint hint )! I'm easy to track there! /;-D
Guys and guys? Not a typo?
Nice to meet you I got distracted by a phone call
We've been leaving bread trails. Maybe we should switch to biscotti trails.
I'm being asked to come slice up a turkey I deep fried yesterday. If you all will excuse me for a few minutes?
Sure. . . are you gonna share?

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service