TBD

TBD on Ning

Hey Cuppa, are you sleeping in? I guess I'll open up since I'm the first one here, and I'll get the coffee going in case any early birds come in. Folks, it's Friday and it's going to be a good weekend! Come on in and have a seat, we're happy to have you! Have a donut while I get the coffee going.

Tags: Fun, coffee, conversation, food, friends, humor, music, welcome

Views: 31

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hello!
Peeking head in for just a moment. Hope everyone has a great weekend.
Hi there RBAM! {{{{{HUG}}}}}
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Cat}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

How's that great hugging lady doing?
I'm great RBAM, how about you? Any plans for the weekend?
Nothing major. Have to go to the library tomorrow for a seminar about how to apply for college scholarships. Oldest D will be going in a few years and I don't know how we'll pay for it.
When my kids went, some of the local colleges did an evening on exactly that. Check it out, they were very helpful
I will. We most definitely have to figure out where the funds will come from.
That might be something for the Coffee Bean Bag. I'm sure there are lots of people out there in TBD that have dealt with that. There's a lot of money available, and some you just have to write a paper. So many different things. Local stuff, womens' clubs, Rotary, Lions, that sort of thing
Great idea. I'll have to post that question there. Probably can't do it tonight, have to leave in a minute.
Really, you should. . . I'll ask around also. You're right though, there are books out there to guide you.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service