TBD

TBD on Ning

Hey Cuppa, are you sleeping in? I guess I'll open up since I'm the first one here, and I'll get the coffee going in case any early birds come in. Folks, it's Friday and it's going to be a good weekend! Come on in and have a seat, we're happy to have you! Have a donut while I get the coffee going.

Tags: Fun, coffee, conversation, food, friends, humor, music, welcome

Views: 31

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Well it was 39 at 8am and it is suppose to go up to 61 by 3pm in Mobile, yeahhhhhhhhhh
Well Cat my hubby has surprised me with breakfast so I am off for a while will chat with you all later.
It's the January thaw will be nice for a few days then another round of winter than spring
I'm afraid so Greg. But I taste and smell spring time.
Its so close now we'll make it got to have the snow to fill the rivers or you won't be able to go out in your Kayak
My river is frozen solid. Won't be able to go there until after the last of the thaws. I'll have to take pictures when all that ice backs up.
Taking girls for three day weekend up to mts for fun in snowSmileyCentral.comSmileyCentral.com
Are all the donuts gone? Where is the coffee? I was over reading Pru's " I'm on the road too" post. Here is a gaget that Dazling Zoomer Gal Diana found for all you coffe drinking outdoor girls.
http://www.go-girl.com/blog/template_archives_cat.asp?cat=35
Hi Robbie. . . I saw something about Pru being on the road. . but I haven't read it yet. I sure will though!
I don't know who ate all the donuts Robbie. . . *looks around*
Getting the delayed post today I'm answering then finding people already gone make for interesting reading
that's the lunch whistle treating myself to lunch out today so I'll see you later

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service